What’s the purpose Nano silver’s role?
Nano silver is made up consisting of silver microparticles. Nanoparticles are used as Antifungal and antibacterial ingredients in industries, as well as in water treatments and items for the consumer market (such as cosmetics, clothing items for children or food containers, as well as many other products). Nanosilver’s concept is pure silver with a particle size of nanometer at the nanometer level. The term “nano silver” refers to a powdery silver element that has tiny particles of less than 100nm. It is usually between 25-50nm. Nano silver’s performance is directly dependent on its particle size. The study found in that the smaller size of the particles, the stronger the sterilization capabilities.
Is nano silver the one that colloidal silver is?
The silver particles colloidal are created without a capping agent. However the silver nanoparticles have been coated by plant extracts. They are therefore more stable and less harmful to human tissue. Additionally, due to technological advances, the size of nanoparticles is becoming more stable.
Can nano silver be used to kill germs?
Silver is a well-documented antibacterial drug that has been demonstrated to kill bacteria, fungi and certain viruses. The antimicrobial effect is the positively charged silver ions (Ag +)22,22. Silver ions target microorganisms in various modes of action.
Nano silver isn’t visible using the naked eye. A very small amount of nano silver is introduced into deionized fluid to create an antibacterial colloidal solution composed of nano silver. liquid. Its particle size is up -1000 times smaller those of cells, it is easy to absorb and excreted and it can quickly and effectively snare the fungi and bacteria and viruses. It’s different from common antibiotics. Antibiotics kill only a tiny number of bacteria but not viruses. Nano-silver is capable of killing more than 650 kinds of bacteria and viruses. It is regarded as the two-third “immune system” of the human body.
Are you sure that Nano Silver good for you?
As a chemical, silver found in the environment is considered quite secure. But, most people don’t have enough knowledge about the health and environmental risk of silver nanoparticles therefore, the consumption of colloidal silver is regarded as a risk.
Nano silver antibacterial . Compared to other biological and chemical disinfectants. Nano silver can destroy more than 650 varieties of bacteria in a few minutes. It also provides broad-spectrum sterilization, without any resistance to drugs, and can aid in healing wounds, cell growth , and even damage. The repair of cells has an absence of toxic reaction or irritation to the skin. This opens up broad prospects for the wide-spread application using nano silver for antibacterial. It’s the most modern generation of natural antibacterial agents.
Is nano silver dangerous?
Nano silver can cause mild eye and skin irritation to the skin and eyes. Also, it can act as a mild skin allergen. Inhalation of silver nanoparticles mainly can affect the liver and lungs. It’s been discovered that silver nanoparticles may be toxic to mammalian cellular tissues.
Features of Nano Silver
1. An antibiotic can kill about six types of pathogens while nano silver can kill many pathogens in the form of bacteria and microorganisms.
2. Nano silver kills more than 650 types of bacteria in only a few minutes. The unique bactericidal mechanism allows nano silver particles in a short time to eliminate pathogenic bacteria even at tiny amounts.
3. Nano silver particles are extremely permeability, they can reach 2mm below the skin to sterilize, and have excellent sterilizing properties on common bacteria, persistent bacteria, drug-resistant bacteria and chronic tissue infection caused fungi.
4. Improve wound healing as well as repair and renewal of damaged cells, reduce muscle growth, reduce inflammation and infection speed up wound healing and reduce scar formation.
5. Nano silver nanoparticles are made in patented ways, with a protective film outside, that is released gradually into the body of the person, which means the antibacterial effect is persistent and long-lasting.
6. A nano-sized silver atom is non-antibacterial bactericide: Nano silver can kill various pathogenic microorganisms and is stronger than antibiotics. The unique antibacterial mechanism that nano silver particles have 10nm size will quickly and immediately kill bacteria, causing them reduce their capacity to reproduce and are unable to reproduce. Next generation drug-resistant bacteria can effectively stop repeated attacks caused by drug resistance.
Nano silver antibacterial mechanism
Nano silver particles reside made up of microscopic molecules and atoms. They exhibit special surface effectsand small size effects, quantum effects and Macroscopic quantum tunnel effects and they are easily infiltrating pathogens;
2. Its dimension is very small while the volume percentage on the surface is large. The bonding state and the electronic condition of the surfaces are different from inside the particle. The lack of coordination between surface atoms results in an increase of active surfaces on the surface which has the basic conditions to act as an antibacterial substance.
3. Nano-silver’s strength of penetration, and can completely penetrate and kill pathogens, therefore generating stronger biological results. It is a great choice because of its high safety, large antibacterial spectrum and long-lasting sterilization time. Nanosilver’s antibacterial properties are more effective in eliminating pathogenic bacilli, cocci and filamentous fungi compared to traditional silver Ion antifungal agents. Nano silver particles kill bacteria, fungi, mycoplasma, chlamydia , and other pathogenic microorganisms.
Source of nanosilver
Ormemoda is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with more than twelve years experience in offering high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. Our company has successfully developed a series in powder materials. An OEM service is now available. If you’re in search of Nano Silver powder, please contact us. Simply click on the products below to send us inquiries via email at email@example.com